This page contains support material related to the CLARIN:EL Research Infrastructure, such as user manuals and guides as well as video tutorials.
CLARIN:EL User Manual
This manual aims to help users explore and/or use the CLARIN:EL Researh Infrastructure by presenting the main functions and services offered by CLARIN:EL as well as the user types, their rights and permissions associated with their registration status. The CLARIN:EL User Manual is freely accessible to all registered and non-registered users of the Infrastructure by selecting the Help button from the CLARIN:EL Central Inventory Homepage.
Visit and read the CLARIN:EL User Manual
CLARIN:EL video tutorials
- Registration to the CLARIN:EL Research Infrastructure (Version 3.0)
- Search for CLARIN:EL Language Resources and processing tools/services (Version 3.0)
- CLARIN:EL Central Inventory & the metadata record of a resource (Version 3.0)
- Language processing of CLARIN:EL LRs with CLARIN:EL NLP tools/services (Version 3.0)
- Language processing with CLARIN:EL NLP tools/services (Version 3.0)
CLARIN:EL Recommended File Formats: Guidance on selecting file formats for long-term accessibility and interoperability.